Data Intelligence provides a full range of management consulting services. Our services include:
- Program Execution and Management - program and project management support on the delivery of large or small business initiatives including technical oversight, governance, and financial / contractual management;
- Business Process Improvement - investigation of existing business processes and recommendations on where / how technology can be used to improve effectiveness and reduce cycle times and costs;
- Strategy and Planning - optimization of technology investment to achieve greater value from IT in both near and long term initiatives;
- Mergers & Acquisitions - support in the planning, management, and execution in the migration or consolidation of legacy systems and databases to target applications / architectures;
- Quality Assurance / Configuration Management - identification and integration of test automation tools into existing delivery processes;
- Business Intelligence - rationalization of data sources to support decision support activities;
- Sustainment & Operations - support of deployed applications and production support including Help Desk management, software maintenance, and system management; and
- Offshore Outsourcing - management of offshore engagements to include vendor selection, vendor management, and delivery management with offshore vendors.
Data Intelligence has senior level professionals with experience in many of the above disciplines. DI is able to augment your existing management team, or provide professionals to temporarily fill a management position. DI is able to provide management consulting services at your location or from our offices in Marlton, NJ.