posted on 8/8/2016
Data Intelligence, LLC (DI) awarded task order JDISS I3 Capability Package Development which was released by Navy SPAWAR C4ISR on their C4ISR Engineering Support Services Prime contract. The award was for 1 base year and 1 option year.
DI will continue to provide system and software engineering services in support of the modernization and componentization of GCCS-I3 portfolio capabilities, into micro service-based capability packages, as required by the SPAWAR I3 Lead Engineering team, and in accordance with the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support System (JDISS) Program Management Office (PMO) and GCCS-I3 program directives.
The DI team will develop and document capability packages, leveraging:
- modernized design and User Experience (UX) techniques such as Domain Driven Design, Progressive Enhancement, and Responsive Design.
- data access services, such as Hypermedia-based REST APIs.
- utilizing open source data persistence products of varying types (e.g. NoSQL, RDBMS).
- micro service logging, auditing, monitoring, data export, imagery access, and geo-visualization services.
- and for security capabilities (e.g. Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), LDAP, and other IdAM technologies).