posted on 6/25/2019
Data Intelligence, LLC (DI) along with its subcontractors Northrop Grumman Corporation; Leidos Corporation; Telos Corporation; Trinity Information Technology; Joint Tactics and Technologies; and Pro Services Corporation have been awarded a Single MAC IDIQ Contract from Naval Information Warfare Center, Pacific (NIWC Pacific) The
contract has a 24 month base period with one 36 month option period. The contract was issued to Data Intelligence, LLC, N66001-19-D-0076, in the amount of $31,832,279.92 (includes option).
The DI team will provide The Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC Pacific) Code 538 Integrated Command, Control and
Intelligence (C2I) Engineering Division with Cybersecurity (CS) and security engineering-related services to the Department of Defense (DoD), National Guard Bureau, and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customers.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Generate Common Criteria/DIACAP/RMF Documentation for C4ISR Systems
- Perform Security Certification Test and Evaluation of C4ISR Systems
- Perform System Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) of C4ISR Systems
- Perform Security Control Evaluation and Platform IT Determination of C4ISR Systems
- Provide Prevention/Recovery/Investigative Services
- Provide Cybersecurity Engineering Services
- Software Development and Prototyping (and Documentation)
- Provide Cross Domain Analysis and Evaluation Services
- Provide Cybersecurity Planning, Coordination and Evaluation
- Programmatic Support